The drivers must be over 21 years old and have at least one year of driving experience.

At the time of the reservation the client will pay 40% of the total cost of the experience to ensure availability of Mavericks. The remaining 60% will be paid at the start of the Offroad experience

If you cancel your reservation more than one 15 days in advance of the start date of the rental period, OffroadAlgarve.com shall reimburse half of the amount already paid. This cancellation must be made in writing. Cancellations done with less than 15 days shall not be refunded. If the cancellation is partial, that is if the Client wants to cancel only a few participants, the same cancellation policy applies to the days canceled.

You may reschedule your Offroad experience, subject to availability of the Mavericks on new dates and upon payment of a rescheduling fee. The rate is 15% of the total value of the initial Offroad experience.